Synthesis SyncML Clients for mobile devices (PDA) bring SyncML compatibility to widespread mobile OS platforms like iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch), Android, PalmOS and Windows Mobile.
This allows mobile over-the-air (OTA) synchronisation with any compliant SyncML server (such as GooSync.com, SyncWise, Oracle Calendar and Beehive, eGroupware, Horde, WinFonie, SyncEvolution, MDaemon, OpenXchange, DeskNow, ScheduleWorld.com, O-Sync and many many more)
Download, Evaluation and purchase:
- iPhone, iPad: Installation only from AppStore, free LITE version available for contacts sync, paid PRO version and Todo+Cal+Sync apps with calendar sync available on AppStore
- Android: Download from this web site, free 30 day evaluation period starts activation in the registration menu, license for unlimited later use can be purchased on-line (see "buy on-line" link)
- PalmOS, Windows Mobile: Download from this web site, free 30 day evaluation period starts automatically after the first installation on the device, license for unlimited later use can be purchased on-line (see "buy on-line" link)
PRO (professional version)
Functionality of STD plus additionally
- synchronisation of emails (including attachments on Windows Mobile)
- multiple switchable settings profiles for synchronisation with multiple servers
- AutoSync (automatic scheduled synchronisation - on PalmOS only available in new 3.x client versions)
- Mobile synchronisation using SyncML standard (all OMA-DS 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0)
- Synchronizes via any available internet connection (WiFi, 3G, Edge, GPRS, cradle - depending on device)
- Stable mobile sync experience through Suspend&Resume support which allows resuming sync after intentional or unintentional interruption.
- PRO only (WinMobile/PalmOS only): True push through Server Alerted Notification (SAN) - the server can initiate a synchronisation when new data is ava